CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
Our customer service charter sets out the standards we expect of ourselves in providing you with fair, prompt, and cost-effective dispute resolution and conflict management services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are committed to:
- providing our services with honesty and integrity at all times;
- being ethical and professional in all our actions and decisions;
- providing you with clear information so that you can understand your options;
- listening to you courteously and with respect;
- responding to your enquiries promptly;
- providing highly efficient, consistent and professional services;
- maintaining independent panels of arbitrators, mediators, counsellors and other experts who are experienced, respected and recognised as leaders in family and relationship matters; and
- continually striving to deliver New Zealand’s most reliable, independent, nationwide dispute resolution services.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
In return, we ask that you help us to maintain our standards by:
- ensuring all information provided to us is accurate and up to date;
- updating any information provided to us as and when necessary;
- carefully reading any information we provide to you;
- asking us if you are unsure about anything relating to our services;
- letting us know promptly if you have particular concerns or requirements that are relevant to the services we provide to you;
- giving us feedback and suggestions if you think there is anything we could be doing better; and
- treating all of our people with respect and courtesy, they really are doing their best to provide you with assistance.